B2BX Broker Review
A Brief Overview
A year ago, B2Broker announced it would be launching B2BX. For the first time, there was to be a crypto exchange for institutional investors. The exchange would serve the hedge funds, professionals and brokerages. B2BX has been ushering in a new dawn in the world of cryptos. The broker is regulated by FCA, CySec, and ASIC making it one of the credible exchanges in the crypto space.
Available Assets and Securities
The exchange offers a very wide variety of digital assets. Here are a few of the cryptos available on their platform.
- Bitcoin cash
All the coins are paired with USDT, BTC or ETH.
B2BX has different fees for makers and takers. For the takers, they are charged a fee of 0.3%. On the other hand, the makers can get a discount of 0.1% and only have to pay a fee of 0.2%.
Withdrawal charges for bitcoin are at 0.0005BTC which is way below the industry’s average of 0.0008BTC.
Deposits are only available in crypto, and you may need an entry-level exchange to start your journey.
You can obtain support through various avenues as listed below:
- Submit a ticket directly from their website
- A comprehensive FAQ can also help in answering fundamental questions about the exchange
- You can also reach them on their Twitter handle
- Alternatively, you can reach them on their facebook page
Pros and cons
- Aggregates cryptocurrency liquidity
- Proper security measures are in place
- Charting is available on tradingview
- Deposits take up to 48 hours
B2BX is a liquidity aggregator that seeks to provide the perfect product for the institutional clients. For individual traders, that will not make much difference for you. But the fact that it is regulated makes it a great choice.
Leave a Comment